[Yolobus Public Announcement] Re-routes due to protest

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Mon May 1 08:36:32 PDT 2006

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.

Today most YOLOBUS routes in downtown Sacramento will be rerouted due to the
scheduled immigration marches.  We understand that the marches will occur
from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and will close parts of 5th St., L St., N St.
and 15th St.  Routes affected include the 40/41, 42A/42B, and all afternoon
commute routes in downtown Sacramento (routes 39, 43, 44, 45, 230, 231, 232
& 240).

Routes 40/41 and 42A/42B will continue to drop off on J St., however they
will depart downtown Sacramento on I St. If you normally board on L Street,
please board on I Street today.

All YOLOBUS afternoon commute routes will  start at H St. at 11th St.,
however they will travel along 19th St. instead of 15th St. and will
continue west along P St. until reaching I-5.

These reroutes and increased traffic due to road closures may cause
operating delays all day.  We ask for your patience and understanding that
YOLOBUS drivers and YCTD staff are doing everything possible to keep buses
running on time.  For more information on the reroutes please see the
attached PDF graphic.  Thank you for your patience.

Yolobus Staff