[Yolobus Public Announcement] Possible afternoon travel delays Friday September 15, 2007

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Fri Sep 15 16:07:45 PDT 2006

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Please be aware of the possibility of travel delays to most Yolobus routes
this afternoon.  We have been alerted of several accidents on southbound I-5
between Woodland and Sacramento already causing slowdowns.  We will adhere
as closely to our scheduled arrivals and departures as traffic allows.

As always, thank you for your patience and continued patronage.

Yolobus Staff

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.