[Yolobus Public Announcement] Holiday Tree Lighting Re-routes this evening

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Tue Dec 4 14:56:09 PST 2007

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Due to the Governor's Holiday tree lighting ceremony this evening our buses
will be re-routed from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.  Buses will make their usual
Right turn on 10th Street and pick up at N Street. Buses will then make a
Right turn on N Street, a Left Turn on 16th Street, and a Left turn back
onto L Street where they will resume their normal route.  If 10th opens
sooner, we will resume the normal route as soon as it opens.

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com <http://www.yolobus.com/>

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.