[Yolobus Public Announcement] Potential evening commute delays

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Tue Dec 11 15:49:02 PST 2007

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Due to a campaign appearance by a presidential candidate in downtown
Sacramento, there appears to be very heavy traffic in the downtown
Sacramento area.  We anticipate that this may cause delays along both J and
L Streets during the commute period.  We appreciate your patience.
Unfortunately we were not given any advance notice of this nor any
information on possible road closures that might affect service.

For specific route information please call (530) 666-2877.

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com <http://www.yolobus.com/>

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.