[Yolobus Public Announcement] Potential Commute Delays

ksouza ksouza at afes.com
Fri Jan 4 17:06:22 PST 2008

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

It is our understanding that I-5 has re-opened both north and southbound
directions.  We will be sending the commute buses into downtown Sacramento as
early as possible to mitigate delays that may occur.  Storm related local
conditions may still cause delays and we appreciate your continued
understanding.

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.