[Yolobus Public Announcement] Possible Afternoon Commute Delays 6-10-08

Kathy Souza Ksouza at yctd.org
Tue Jun 10 16:13:40 PDT 2008

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Due to a fire on I-5 at the 99 junction, I-5 is being closed temporarily.
Reroutes are going into effect and delays are to be expected.

This may affect any of the commute routes as the buses originate at the bus
yard in Woodland and will be subject to any detours or delays.

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com <http://www.yolobus.com/>

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.