[Yolobus Public Announcement] Southbound I-5 Closure Starts Tonight

Kathy Souza Ksouza at yctd.org
Fri Jun 13 13:28:08 PDT 2008

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Southbound I-5 will be closed in downtown Sacramento starting tonight,
Friday, June 13th,  and lasting until the morning of June 24th.  This could
have an impact on YOLOBUS operations, especially between Woodland and
downtown Sacramento.

The current extra express services from both Woodland and Davis to
Sacramento will continue to operate, plus we will be running the I-5 peak
hour shuttle between Woodland and downtown Sacramento, via Sacramento
International Airport.

Please bear with us as we deal with the situation.  Delays are to be
expected.

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com <http://www.yolobus.com/>

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.