[Yolobus Public Announcement] Fix I-5 update

Kathy Souza Ksouza at yctd.org
Fri May 30 14:39:48 PDT 2008

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Attached you will find an expanded Fix I-5 Yolobus information document with
further clarification on Capitol Corridor commuting opportunities.

Bus riders, to stay most current with real-time commute situations, please
visit the Yolobus home page and subscribe to our Commuter Alert system
(lower left button panel).  This will provide specific information for only
those routes and times that you choose to be notified to your desktop, cell
phone or PDA.  We expect that the majority of our communications during the
Fix I-5 project will occur via the Commuter Alert system rather than by this
email list.

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com <http://www.yolobus.com/>

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement List.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
toward the bottom of the page.