[Yolobus Public Announcement] Traffic Snarl Could Cause Delays

Terry Bassett Tbassett at yctd.org
Thu Sep 17 16:34:22 PDT 2009

Due to at least three different truck and/or car accidents on Southbound
I-5 and Eastbound I-80 (near I-5) this afternoon, traffic is extremely
congested.   This may affect your afternoon commute on the bus.  We are
doing all that we can to get buses staged in the right places on a
timely a basis as possible, including sending buses to Sacramento along
alternative routes.  Please be patient.

Google has the following map link which shows current traffic
conditions.  If you go to it, and then type in Sacramento, CA, you will
be able to see the current conditions.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&layer=t&z=4&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=e
n-ha-na-us-google-gtn&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=highway%20traffic

Thank you for your patience.