[Yolobus Public Announcement] I-5 collision causes Yolobus delays

Kathy Souza KSouza at yctd.org
Tue Feb 23 16:39:01 PST 2010

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Due to traffic from an earlier collision on I-5 southbound near J
Street, expect delays on all Yolobus routes, especially express and
commute routes, traveling into downtown Sacramento.  To help facilitate
on-time performance, Yolobus is planning to have express and commute
buses leave our Woodland yard earlier than regularly scheduled.  Thank
you for your patience.

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com <http://www.yolobus.com/>

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement
List.  If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
is toward the bottom of the page.