[Yolobus Public Announcement] Temporary Yolobus Changes in West Sacramento due to Phase 3 of Tower Bridge Gateway Project Start July 19th

Kathy Souza KSouza at yctd.org
Thu Jul 14 14:44:06 PDT 2011

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Just after the previous email was transmitted, we learned that these
changes will not occur until Tuesday July 19th.  The attached flyer has
been updated to reflect the change.  Our apologies for the added emails.

Temporary Yolobus Changes in West Sacramento due to Phase 3 of Tower
Bridge Gateway Project

Effective Tuesday, July 19th, 2011, the intersection of Tower Bridge
Gateway & 3rd Street will reopen to vehicular traffic.  Yolobus routes
40, 41 and 340 will detour via 3rd Street to access the CalSTRS/Ziggurat
bus stop on 3rd at G Street.

Additionally, the intersection of West Capitol & 5th Street will be
closed for approximately three weeks due to construction.  Nearby bus
stops will be temporarily closed.

Yolobus routes 42, 240, 241, and Davis Express routes will continue to
travel via Tower Bridge Gateway between Garden Street and the Tower
Bridge.

For detailed map and schedule information, please visit Yolobus.com.

--

Please see attached for details.

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com <http://www.yolobus.com/>

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement
List.  If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
is toward the bottom of the page.

To unsubscribe, please visit: