[Yolobus Public Announcement] YOLOBUS rider alert

Kathy Souza KSouza at yctd.org
Mon Mar 5 16:36:49 PST 2012

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Yolobus Riders:

The demonstration in downtown Sacramento appears to be going longer than
we were told and is impacting our Yolobus routes.   We have  road
supervisors in Sacramento and find ourselves put in a situation where
the lengths of the bus routes in Sacramento  are longer than normal, due
to detours we are being forced to take.   Still, we are doing everything
we can to stop at as many Yolobus bus stops as possible.  Please bear
with us.   Thank you.

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com <http://www.yolobus.com/>

Reminder:  You have subscribed to the Yolo Public Service Announcement
List.  If you wish to unsubscribe, please visit:
is toward the bottom of the page.

To unsubscribe, please visit: