[Yolobus Public Announcement] Revised re-routes for Sunday September 21

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Fri Sep 19 10:37:05 PDT 2014

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

On Sunday, September 21st, between 10:00 am and 12:30 pm, Capitol Mall and the Tower Bridge in downtown Sacramento will be closed for the Walk Now for Autism Speaks event. Due to this closure, all Yolobus Sunday routes going through downtown Sacramento will be rerouted. This includes the following routes: 40, 240, 42A, and 42B. Please refer to the maps for the routes and bus stops' changes.

>From West Sacramento, Routes 40 and 240 will get on Eastbound US-50/I-305 then merge onto Northbound I-5, and exit on J Street. They will then go down J St., make a right on 9th St. make a right on P St. and get back on I-5 towards West Sacramento. For the 42A Route, the buses will go down J St., make a right on 15th St., make a right on L St., make a left on 9th St., make a right on P St., and get on I-5 to get to West Sacramento. The 42B will be rerouted down L St. instead of Capitol Mall.

Bus Stops Closed:

West Sacramento

  *   5th at G St. (Northbound and Southbound)
  *   3rd at G St. (Northbound and Southbound)
  *   Tower Bridge Gateway and Raley Field (Eastbound and Westbound)
  *   Tower Bridge Gateway at Garden (Eastbound)
  *   Garden at W. Capitol (Northbound and Southbound)
  *   West Capitol Ave. and Hotel (Westbound)

Downtown Sacramento

  *   Capitol Mall at 7th
  *   5th at Capitol Mall
  *   N St. at 4th
  *   N St. at 7th
  *   8th at N St.

[cid:image001.png at 01CFD25D.058C8380]

[cid:image002.png at 01CFD25D.058C8380]

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for riding Yolobus.
For more information about individual reroutes, call 916-371-2877.

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>