[Yolobus Public Announcement] Downtown Sacramento Reroute - Routes 42B and 340A (Friday, Feb. 27th 2015)

Alex Lam alam at YCTD.org
Thu Feb 26 17:14:45 PST 2015

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Downtown Sacramento - Bus Reroute (March 2015)
Friday, February 27th 2015 - Friday, March 27th 2015

Due to unforeseen construction issues related to the entertainment and sports complex, starting Friday, February 27th 2015 at 7:00 PM through Friday, March 27th 2015, Route 42B will be rerouted in Downtown Sacramento due to the temporary street closure of 5th Street. The Route 42B will not serve the following bus stops during the construction period:

*         J St. at 6th

*         J St. at 8th

Please board 42B buses at the Capitol Mall at 7th bus stop.

In addition, Route 340A will also be rerouted and buses will not serve the Capitol Mall at 7th bus stop.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for riding Yolobus. For additional information, please call 916-371-2877 or visit Yolobus.com

[Downtown Sacramento - Route 42B Reroute (March 2015).jpg]

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>