[Yolobus Public Announcement] Public Service Announcement MLK Day possible minor delays

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Fri Jan 16 09:30:58 PST 2015

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Delays | Martin Luther King Jr. Day Marches in Downtown Sacramento

On Monday, January 19th 2015, Yolobus Routes 42A and 42B may experience minor delays in Downtown Sacramento between 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM due to the annual MLK Marches.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding. Thank you for riding Yolobus.

For additional information, call 916-371-2877.

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>