[Yolobus Public Announcement] Routes 215, 45 & 245 PM Rider Alert - March 9 thru April 30th Reroutes in Downtown Woodland

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Fri Mar 13 13:42:10 PDT 2015

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

City of Woodland - Courthouse on Main St. Reroutes

Thursday, March 19th 2015 - Thursday, April 30th 2015

Reroute | City of Woodland's Main St. Closure

>From Thursday, March 19th 2015 through Thursday, April 30th 2015, Main St. will be closed for construction near the new Courthouse in Woodland. Due to the closure, Yolobus Routes 215, 45 PM, and 242 PM will be rerouted.

The following bus routes will be affected:

*         Route 215 - Cache Creek/Woodland Shuttle

*         Route 45 PM - Sacramento Express

*         Route 245 PM - Davis Commute

The following bus stops will not be served:

*         Main St. at 5th

*         Main St. at Elm

[cid:image001.png at 01D05D93.81643C70]
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We thank you for riding Yolobus. For additional information, please call 530-666-2877 or visit Yolobus.com

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>