[Yolobus Public Announcement] Rider Alert: AMGEN Tour of California Reroutes (May 2015)

Alex Lam alam at YCTD.org
Thu May 7 15:46:03 PDT 2015

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Downtown Sacramento - AMGEN

Saturday, May 9th 2015 & Sunday, May 10th 2015

Reroute | AMGEN Tour of California

>From 6:00 am on Saturday, May 9th 2015 until 8:00 pm on Sunday, May 10th 2015, Yolobus Routes in Downtown Sacramento will be rerouted for the AMGEN Tour of California Event. Yolobus will have two different route changes: one for Saturday, May 9th and one for Sunday, May 10th. The affected bus routes include Routes 42A, 42B, 40, and 240. Yolobus will resume normal service after 8:00 pm on Sunday, May 10th 2015.

Moreover, please expect delays in Davis, Woodland, and West Sacramento. We encourage all riders to plan their trips ahead of time.

The affected bus routes include:

*         Route 42A/42B - Intercity (Saturday & Sunday)

*         Route 40 - West Sacramento Local (Sunday Only)

*         Route 240 - West Sacramento Shuttle (Saturday & Sunday)

The following bus stops will not be served on Saturday, May 9th 2015 from 6:00 am until 7:00 am the next day:

*         J St. at 6th

*         J St. at 8th

*         J St. at 9th

*         J St. at 10th

*         J St. at 11th

*         J St. at 14th

*         15th St. at K

*         L St. at 13th

*         L St. at 11th

*         9th St. at L

Please board all outbound buses at the Capitol Mall 7th bus stop.

[Intercity - Downtown Sacramento Details (AMGEN 2015 - Saturday Only).jpg]

The following bus stops will not be served Sunday, May 10th 2015, starting at 7:00 am:

*         5th St at G St. (Northbound and Southbound)

*         3rd St at G St. (Northbound and Southbound)

*         Tower Bridge Gateway & Raley Field (Eastbound and Westbound)

*         W. Capitol Ave & Hotel

*         N St. at 4th

*         N St. at 7th

*         15th St. at K

*         L St. at 13th

*         L St. at 11th

*         9th St. at L

*         5th St. at Capitol Mall

*         Capitol Mall at 7th

*         Capitol Mall at 3rd

*         Capitol Mall at Front (Eastbound and Westbound)

Please board all outbound buses at the I St. at 11th temporary bus stop.

[Intercity - Downtown Sacramento Details (AMGEN 2015 - Sunday Only).jpg]

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for riding Yolobus. For additional information, please call 916-371-2877 or visit Yolobus.com

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>