[Yolobus Public Announcement] Weekly Reroutes and Detours, Dec 7.

Mike Luken MLuken at yctd.org
Tue Dec 6 08:40:31 PST 2016

Weekly Reroutes and Detours
Dec 5, 2016
Woodland - Construction between Walnut and Elm St
Wednesday, December 7th 2016

On Wednesday, December 7th 2016, between 8:00 am and 2:00 pm, Main Street between Walnut St and Elm St in Downtown Woodland will be closed. Due to this closure, Yolobus routes going through Main Street will be rerouted for the duration of the event.

Routes affected by the Closure

*         215 (Cache Creek Shuttle)

Bus Stops Closed

*         Main Street at Elm (Eastbound)

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for riding Yolobus.
For more information about individual reroutes, call 530-666-2877

[12-7-16 elm closure- Woodland.png]

Woodland - Holiday Parade
Saturday, December 10th 2016

On Saturday, December 10th 2016, between 08:00 am and 2:30 pm, Main Street in Downtown Woodland will be closed for the annual Woodland Holiday Parade. Due to this closure, Yolobus routes going through Main Street will be rerouted for the duration of the event.

Routes affected by the Closure

*         212 (East Woodland)

*         215 (Cache Creek Shuttle)

Bus Stops Closed

*         Main Street at 5th St. (Westbound and Eastbound)

*         Main Street at Elm (Eastbound)

*         Main Street at Cleveland (Westbound and Eastbound)

*         W. Main Street at Community Ln. (Westbound and Eastbound)

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for riding Yolobus.
For more information about individual reroutes, call 530-666-2877

[161210WoodlandHolidayParade-01.png]

Downtown Sacramento - Santa Parade
Saturday, December 10th, 2016

On Saturday, December 10th 2016, between 7:00 am and 1:00 pm, Downtown Sacramento will be hosting the annual Santa Parade. Due to this event, Yolobus Routes 42A and 42B will be rerouted for the duration of the event.

Routes affected by the Closure

*         42A (Intercity Clockwise)

*         42B (Intercity Counter-Clockwise)

Bus Stops Closed

*         15th at K St.(Southbound)

*         L St. at 13th (Westbound)

*         L St. at 10th (Westbound)

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for riding Yolobus.
For more information about individual reroutes, call 916-371-2877.

[Intercity - Sacramento Details (Santa Parade 2016)-01.png]

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org<../AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3LAOPFRN/avl.yctd.org>
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Register for Yolobus Alert and Yolobus LIVE at www.yolobus.com/riderinfo<http://www.yolobus.com/riderinfo>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!