[Yolobus Public Announcement] Weekly Update on Reroutes and Detours (July 13)

Mike Luken mluken at yctd.org
Thu Jul 13 08:23:24 PDT 2017

SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Reroutes, Detours and Potential Traffic Congestion | Unplanned Update

Downtown Sacramento

Downtown Sacramento – Ain’t I A Woman 2017

Saturday, July 15th 2017

Reroute | Ain’t I A Woman 2017

On Saturday, July 15th 2017 from 8:00 am till 12:00 pm, Capitol Mall (between 4th and 9th St.) will be closed for the Ain’t I A Woman 2017 Event. Moreover, N St. (between 3rd and 4th St.) will be closed for the event on Saturday, July 15th 2017 from 8:00 am till 12:00 pm.

Due to the closure, Yolobus Routes going through Capitol Mall will be rerouted as well as N St. On Saturday, July 15th 2017 from 8:00 am till 12:00 pm. Yolobus will resume normal service after 12:00 PM on Saturday, July 15th.

The routes affected by the closure include:

  *   Route 42B
  *   Route 40
  *   Route 240

The following bus stop will be closed for the duration of the event:

  *   N St at 4th St
  *   N St at 7th St
  *   8th St at N St
  *   3rd St at Capitol Mall
  *   Capitol Mall at Front St. (EB)
  *   Tower Bridge Gateway at Raley Field (EB)
  *   3rd St. at G St. (SB)
  *   5th St. at G St. (NB)
  *   9th St. at K St. (Construction)
[cid:image001.png at 01D2FBB0.C9D2D8A0]

[cid:image002.png at 01D2FBB0.C9D2D8A0]

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

For real time bus arrival information visit: yctd.org<http://yctd.org>

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Register for Yolobus Alert and Yolobus LIVE at www.yolobus.com/riderinfo<http://www.yolobus.com/riderinfo>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!