[Yolobus Public Announcement] Connect Card Update

Mike Luken mluken at yctd.org
Mon Nov 20 15:02:16 PST 2017

Please be advised, SacRT has been the victim of a cyber ransom attack. Fortunately, the damage to their network was limited, and no personal data was compromised. This was only an attack on business operations in an effort to extort money. SacRT’s IT team is working to restore the network, but the Connect Card website will remain off-line until the entire system has been scrubbed for malware. As the SacRT IT team verifies applications and services are "safe" they will be brought back online. Connect Cards will continue to function on the system, but there will be no access to online accounts. The Customer Service Sales Center will be open for business, however credit card transactions are unavailable at this time. We thank you in advance for your patience as we work through this challenge.