[Yolobus Public Announcement] Detours 10-1-17 thru 10-8-17

Tom Follansbee tfollansbee at yctd.org
Fri Oct 6 08:34:30 PDT 2017

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Reroutes, Detours and Potential Traffic Congestion | Weekly Update

Saturday, October 7th, 2017

Downtown - Sacramento Century Challenge

Downtown Sacramento - Sacramento Century Challenge

Reroute | Sacramento Century Challenge

On Saturday, October 7, 2017, from 5:00 am till 8:00 pm, Capitol Mall (between 8th and 9th) and 9th St. (between L st. and N st.) will be closed due to the Sacramento Century Challenge. Due to these closures, Yolobus Routes: 40, 240, 42A/42B will be rerouted during the specified times.

The affected bus routes include:

  *   Route 40 - West Sacramento
  *   Route 240 - West Sacramento
  *   Route 42A/B - Intercity

The following bus stops will be closed during the event:

  *   9th St. at L St.
  *   Capitol Mall at 7th (Closed only for the 42 A/B)

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for riding Yolobus. For additional information, please call 530-666-2877 or visit Yolobus.com

[cid:image001.png at 01D33E7D.89B040E0]
[cid:image002.png at 01D33E7D.89B040E0]