[Yolobus Public Announcement] Reroute PSA for routes: 42A & 42B

Tom Follansbee tfollansbee at yctd.org
Sat Jun 16 10:48:40 PDT 2018

42A

Due to a vehicle accident on Southbound I-5 42A will be diverted through Davis to downtown Sacramento. All airport riders will access the airport through downtown Sacramento. For more information call 530.666.2877.

42B

Due to a vehicle accident on Southbound I-5 the 42B will be experiencing delays due to congestion. For more information please call 530.666.2877.

We will inform you when the accident is cleared and the routes return to normal service.

Thank you.