[Yolobus Public Announcement] Expect Delays

Tom Follansbee tfollansbee at yctd.org
Wed Mar 7 08:23:27 PST 2018

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Expect Delays.

Unfortunately, we are expecting delays this morning in Downtown Sacramento due to unexpected protesting. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused our riders. We ask that you please be patient as we get through these delays. Thank you.

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org<file:///C:/Users/kathy/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3LAOPFRN/avl.yctd.org>
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!