[Yolobus Public Announcement] Potential Yolobus Service Interruptions August 16, 2019

Jose Perez jperez at yctd.org
Thu Aug 15 22:40:00 PDT 2019

Due to an emergency event in the early evening of August 15, 2019 at Yolobus facilities, Yolobus may not be able to fuel all buses necessary to provide all scheduled services.

The following routes and trips may not be operated on August 16, 2019:

Route 43, 7:07 and 7:27 a.m. departures

Route 45: 6:15 and 6:35 a.m. departures

Route 230: 6:49 a.m. departure

Route 44: 6:45 a.m. departure

We apologize for any inconvenience, and ask for your patience and understanding as we work through these challenges across the next few days.

Updates will be provided as soon as possible, please contact customer service at 530-666-2877 for additional trip information.

Thank you.

Jose Perez
Deputy Director
Yolo County Transportation District
350 Industrial Way<x-apple-data-detectors://5/1>
Woodland, CA 95776<x-apple-data-detectors://5/1>
Desk  (530) 402-2826<tel:(530)402-2830>
Fax   (530) 661-1732<tel:(530)661-1732>
jperez at yctd.org<mailto:jperez at yctd.org>

[cid:image001.png at 01D553BA.41713BA0]