[Yolobus Public Announcement] YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Tom Follansbee tfollansbee at yctd.org
Tue Feb 12 14:21:19 PST 2019

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Reroutes, Detours and Potential Traffic Congestion
Monday, February 11th, 2019 - Monday, February 18th, 2019

Davis, Alhambra Dr. Construction: Alhambra between Covell and Mace.

On Monday, February 11th, 2019 - Monday, February 18th, 2019, from 7am- 4pm Alhambra between Covell and Mace will be experiencing delays and road closures during construction.  Please expect delays and possible detours as construction continues. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for riding Yolobus.

 The routes affected by the closure include:

  *   Davis AM/PM Express Route 43
  *   Davis AM/PM Express Routes 232
  *   Intercity Route 42A and 42B

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org<file:///C:/Users/kathy/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3LAOPFRN/avl.yctd.org>

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!

  The Unsubscribe Section is toward the bottom of the page.