[Yolobus Public Announcement] YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT Yolobus Webpage

Tom Follansbee tfollansbee at yctd.org
Tue Jun 4 09:20:56 PDT 2019

Due to technical difficulties, The Yolobus webpage is currently down. We are working to resolve this issue. In the meantime, the real time Yolobus automatic vehicle locator system is working and can be found here: http://avl.yctd.org

Trip planning is still available with google maps located here: https://www.google.com/maps/

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for riding Yolobus. For additional information, please call 916-371-2877.

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org<file:///C:/Users/kathy/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3LAOPFRN/avl.yctd.org>

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!