[Yolobus Public Announcement] YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Tom Follansbee tfollansbee at yctd.org
Fri May 10 12:57:04 PDT 2019

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Reroutes, Detours and Potential Traffic Congestion

Saturday, May 11th and Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Reroute | Downtown Sacramento: AMGEN Tour of California

On Saturday, May 11th, 2019, L St. from 10th to 15th and 10th St. from N to L will be closed all day due to preparations for the AMGEN Bike Tour. Due to these closures, Yolobus Routes will be rerouted during the specified time. The affected bus routes include: Routes 42A/B, 40, and 240 routes. Please board at I St. at 11th, J St. at 8th, or at Capitol Mall at 7th. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The affected bus routes include:

  *   Route 42A/42B - Intercity
  *   Route 40 - West Sacramento Local
  *   Route 240 - West Sacramento Shuttle
The following bus stops will not be served:

  *   L St. at 13th
  *   L St. at 11th
  *   9th St. at L ( Closed for 240 & 40 Only)
  *   15th St. at K St.

On Sunday, May 12th, 2019, Capitol Mall, L St. and N St. will be closed all day due to the AMGEN Bike Tour. Due to these closures, Yolobus Routes will be rerouted during the specified time. The affected bus routes include: Routes 40, 42A/B, and 240. Please board at J St. at 8th or at I St. at 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Moreover, please expect delays in Davis, Woodland, Winters, and West Sacramento. We encourage all riders to plan their trips ahead of time.

The affected bus routes include:

  *   Route 42A/42B - Intercity
  *   Route 40 - West Sacramento Local
  *   Route 240 - West Sacramento Shuttle

The following bus stops will not be served all day on Sunday, May 12th.

  *   15th St. at K
  *   L St. at 13th
  *   L St. at 11th
  *   9th St. at L
  *   Capitol Mall at 7th
  *   5th St. at Capitol Mall
  *   L St. at 4th St.
  *   N St. at 7th
  *   Capitol Mall at Front (WB&EB)
  *   Tower Bridge Gateway at Raley Field (WB&EB)
  *   Tower Bridge Gateway at Garden (EB)
  *   Garden at West Capitol Ave. (NB&SB)

The following bus stop will serve as a temporary stop from Saturday, May 11th 8:00 am till Sunday, May 12th 11:00 pm:

  *   I St. at 11th St.

[cid:image001.png at 01D5072F.DA116C90]
[cid:image002.png at 01D5072F.DA116C90]

Yolobus Staff

For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877

For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org<file:///C:/Users/kathy/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3LAOPFRN/avl.yctd.org>

Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!

  The Unsubscribe Section is toward the bottom of the page.