[Yolobus Public Announcement] Yolobus wants your input! Reply by Aug. 14th for a chance to win!

Kristen Mazur KMazur at Yctd.org
Thu Jul 30 16:30:54 PDT 2020

Yolobus Summer 2020 Customer Survey is now open!

Yolobus seeks information and comment from its customers on how to allocate and prioritize our limited Yolobus resources. Tell us how COVID-19 has changed your travel needs and where Yolobus should prioritize service!

All participants that complete the survey by August 14, 2020 will be entered into a raffle for a $50 Gift Card or a free Yolobus Monthly Pass (winner's choice!)

Survey in English: www.surveymonkey.com/r/YolobusSurvey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YolobusSurvey>

Survey in Spanish: www.surveymonkey.com/r/YolobusEspanol<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YolobusEspanol>

Those who do not have a smartphone or computer can call (530) 661-0816 and ask to complete the survey over the phone. Customers can also take the survey at our offices in Woodland at 350 Industrial Way.

Thank you!

Kristen Mazur
Senior Transportation Planner
Yolo County Transportation District