[Yolobus Public Announcement] Reminder: Yolobus Fare Collection Begins July 1, 2020

Jose Perez jperez at yctd.org
Thu Jun 25 10:36:06 PDT 2020

Good morning,

The Yolo County Transportation District wishes to remind our customers that fare collection onboard all Yolobus services, including the Causeway Connection, Yolobus Special paratransit, and YOUR Ride microtransit, will be re-instituted effective Wednesday, July 1, 2020.

Please note, if you previously were using a Connect Card with "auto-load" features, you may need to reapply the "auto-load" information prior to July 1, 2020.

Visit Yolobus.com, email us at custserv at yctd.org<mailto:custserv at yctd.org>, or call us at 530-666-2877 with any questions about our current fares and available options for fare payment.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to continue providing you with safe, reliable, and affordable transportation services.

Jose Perez
Deputy Director
Yolo County Transportation District
350 Industrial Way<x-apple-data-detectors://5/1>
Woodland, CA 95776<x-apple-data-detectors://5/1>
Desk  (530) 402-2826<tel:(530)402-2830>
Fax   (530) 661-1732<tel:(530)661-1732>
jperez at yctd.org<mailto:jperez at yctd.org>

[cid:image003.png at 01D1A467.126BB390]