[1st-mile-nm] FTTH Stats

Andrew Cohill cohill at designnine.com
Tue Oct 23 14:08:31 PDT 2007

> On 10/4/07, Owen Densmore <owen at backspaces.net> wrote: Just out of
> curiosity, what is the best broadband to the home
> possible in Santa Fe or all of NM for that matter?  .. regardless of
> price?

If you are asking about what is possible, other communities are now
installing open fiber networks with 100 megabit capacity and the
ability to upgrade to GigE, using off the shelf, affordable systems.

But you may mean, "what is available?" and I think some other people
have responded to that.

Andrew

Andrew Michael Cohill, Ph.D.
President
Design Nine, Inc.

Design Nine provides visionary broadband architecture and engineering
services, telecommunications and broadband master planning, and
broadband project management.

Visit the Technology Futures blog for frequently updated news and
commentary on technology issues.
  http://www.designnine.com/news/

http://www.designnine.com/
Blacksburg, Virginia