[1st-mile-nm] Santa Fe City Council Agenda - Feb. 10: TelecomOrdinances

David Breecker david at breeckerassociates.com
Tue Feb 9 19:51:55 PST 2010

As the original organizer and facilitator of the Santa Fe Regional
Telecom Coalition, seeking advanced fiber-based open-access
infrastructure for the region offering 100Mb/s symmetrical residential
(1 Gb/s enterprise, 10Gb/s research), I'd like to endorse City Link's
proposal.

And the Social Good/Sustainability aspects are not trivial either, IMHO.

Best,
David

David Breecker,
President