[1st-mile-nm] Wireless internet in ABQ

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Thu May 2 18:18:26 PDT 2013

CityLink Wireless (a offshoot of CityLink Fiber) has a wireless network around the Albuquerque and East Mountains area.
We also own a tower on the Crest and a few other locations around the general area.

Our wireless speeds start around 20Mb/s symmetrical.  We use both licensed and unlicensed technologies.

Our wireless backbone in ABQ is Gigabit in speed.