[1st-mile-nm] Fwd: High Speed Internet Project Launched

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Mon May 20 08:37:38 PDT 2013

I'll be posting my questions on this proposal shortly.

I think the specified route is very expensive and seriously limits who can be connected.

We have 4 alternative routes that would bring services to small businesses, homes and schools that are located between the two defined end-points.

Citizens of Santa Fe should also have the ability to have their homes connected.  After all its their money....