[1st-mile-nm] FW: Udall: Almost 9, 000 NM Households to Gain Broadband Access

Cummins, Kevin (Tom Udall) Kevin_Cummins at tomudall.senate.gov
Mon Sep 9 14:27:01 PDT 2013

Bill,

Thanks for that update to this list and the clarification about validation that the locations are "unserved."

Folks may also be interested in the nationwide map that the FCC made available on eligible areas for such support.  You can zoom in to see New Mexico areas more clearly:

http://www.fcc.gov/maps/connect-america-fund-phase-i-round-two

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Cummins