[1st-mile-nm] FW: Udall: Almost 9, 000 NM Households to Gain Broadband Access

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 17:20:09 PDT 2013

What's the FCC definition of "unserved" and "broadband" with respect to
this program?

Is the SE corner of Bernalillo County, where I live unserved by
CenturyLink?  The max speed they provide is 1.5 Mbit/s.  I've heard that
the FCC's current definition is 4 Mbit/s.  At least 1.5M is an but
improvement of the 256K ISDN Qwest used to claim was broadband.

Hoping for 4M or better.

--
Drew Einhorn

"You can see a lot by just looking."