[1st-mile-nm] 1st-Mile Contributions Request

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.com
Sun Nov 10 17:29:10 PST 2013

As we approach the end of this year, I have decided to reach out to
you, list subscribers, for needed 1st-Mile Institute financial support
contributions.

Initiated exactly seven years ago, the 1st-Mile Institute and this
email list continues to be the only dedicated source for information
exchange on New Mexico related ‘broadband networking’ matters.   During
these last seven years, I as the Institute, have also played an advisory
role for various NM State, regional and community broadband initiatives.
  There is, however, much more we can and need to do.

If you have thoughts about how to improve 1st-Mile efforts, please let
me know.

If you are able to make a financial contribution, in support of ongoing
1st-Mile efforts, please send checks made out to 1st-Mile Institute.
If you need your contribution to be tax-deductible, please let me know.
  1st-Mile Institute is fiscally sponsored by the 501c3 New Mexico
Community Foundation.

Thanks in advance, and see you online.
Richard

Richard Lowenberg, Executive Dir.