[1st-mile-nm] NM PED Tech Map

Edward Angel angel at cs.unm.edu
Tue Mar 4 13:35:36 PST 2014

One consequence of testing is that has affected our CS4All project in rural districts is that during testing periods, the testing takes up all the available bandwidth so that students in our classes (dual credit UNM and high school) may have no access for up to two weeks in a hands-on computer class.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)		 	angel at cs.unm.edu
505-453-4944 (cell) 				http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel