[1st-mile-nm] CityLink upgrades network

DeLaO, Eloy Eloy.DeLaO at twtelecom.com
Wed May 28 06:44:54 PDT 2014

As a follow up to your note...

John, it is always great to hear when anyone increases connectivity to NM.  tw telecom has had 50G of connectivity into the city for quite some time.  We too are passionate about connectivity within Albuquerque/Rio Rancho.  As a standard we build in 10G fully-redundant rings to provide connectivity and diversity into over 470 buildings.  We have in excess of 320 route miles of fiber, and we are already preparing to meet customer needs to 100G.

Albuquerque is indeed blessed with quality choices.

Eloy De La O

Vice President & General Manager

tw telecom  |  3830 Singer Blvd NE, Suite 2000 | Albuquerque, NM 87109

505.938.7324 direct  |  505.463.6681 mobile | 505.938.7380 fax

eloy.delao at twtelecom.com