[1st-mile-nm] USDA RUS Broadband Workshop in Albuquerque

Brunner, Terry - RD, Albuquerque, NM Terry.Brunner at nm.usda.gov
Tue Jun 3 08:38:06 PDT 2014

I wanted to invite any and all "First Milers" to our upcoming USDA Broadband workshop in Albuquerque on 6/19/14 (invitation attached).   As you know, USDA Rural Utilities Service finances projects across the state in broadband, distance learning, telemedicine and other areas.  We will have experts in from Washington, DC that administer our programs along with some of our program recipients to talk about broadband issues and how they relate to economic development.  As well, we will have attendees from the entire four corners region, so you will get some perspective from  our neighbors in Arizona, Colorado and Utah.

Hope to see you there!

Terry Brunner
State Director
USDA Rural Development-New Mexico