[1st-mile-nm] Fwd: FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler To Keynote Austin Summit April 14

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.org
Tue Mar 3 09:06:05 PST 2015

For those who may be interested in attending, here's the latest announcement
of the Broadband Communities Summit, coming up in April in Austin.
Registering for the Rural (RTC) program can save you $700 on registration.
A number of 1st-Mile subscribers will be attending and some are presenting.
A great program for those interested in learning about the emerging broadband
issues, opportunities and challenges, while interacting with key decisionmakers,
players and community champions.
RL

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Broadband Communities <nancym at broadbandproperties.com>
> Date: March 3, 2015 9:32:04 AM MST
> To: lowenberg at designnine.com
> Subject: FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler To Keynote Austin Summit April 14
>
> https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/evaluate.rn Having trouble viewing this email? CLICK HERE
>

> FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler To Keynote Summit
>

> Austin Event Features Major Rural Program
>

> JOIN US IN AUSTIN AT THE 2015
> BROADBAND COMMUNITIES SUMMIT!
> April 14 - 16, 2015
> And become current with:
> THE STATE OF RURAL BROADBAND - 2015
> RTC PROGRAM: CLICK HERE TO PREVIEW
>

> Click To Register
> Use Code RTC195
> to register for just $195 instead of
> the regular rate of $895.
>

> THE RURAL TELECOM CONGRESS INVITES YOU to join us at the 2015 Broadband Communities Summit in Austin Texas. Preconference workshops begin on Monday, the 13th and the Summit continues Tues - Thurs (April 14th-16th).   This is the 7th year that RTC (founded in 2003) has been partners with Broadband Communities Magazine to improve broadband availability and usage across Rural America.
>
> FOR THE SPECIAL RATE OF $195, you can register for the full conference.....a $700 savings from the full conference cost. RTC invitees should use the code RTC195 to register at our special rate. This includes all meals, refreshments, evening receptions and admission to all sessions. When registering, choose the "code holders" option and enter "RTC195" when prompted. Click here to register - or go to the registration information page at: http://www.bbcmag.com/2015s/pages/15register.php
>
> THE RTC PROGRAM OF PANELS, SEMINARS and plenary events will run throughout the three-day conference - plus the one-day pre-conference workshops. More than ever before, the presentations, discussions and face-to-face encounters with the best and brightest technologists, policy advocates, and policy makers from all levels of government will arm you with today's best practices in building capacity and adoption. You'll return to your own constituency, clients, customers or citizen groups with increased ability to advocate for better broadband and the economic impact it brings.
>
> THE CONFERENCE VENUE IS the Renaissance Austin Hotel. A special rate of $185 per night is available to those who register in time, before the allotment of rooms is gone. We hope you consider staying at this hotel.  It also saves you time and money for transportation and parking - and networking with fellow Summit participants is easier. However, you are not required to stay at the Conference venue hotel and may stay wherever you prefer.
>
> For reservations at the conference hotel, follow this Link: http://www.bbcmag.com/2015s/pages/15hotelinfo.php

> [...]

Richard Lowenberg, Executive Director
1st-Mile Institute          www.1st-mile.org
P. O.  Box 8001, Santa Fe, NM    87504