[1st-mile-nm] Service in SE corner of Bernalillo County

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:20:00 PDT 2015

I ask these questions every few months in a bunch of places.

Does anybody know of anyone (besides CenturyLink) providing service on NM
337 (old S14) south of NM 217?

So far the only answer I've gotten is: "Sorry, no service for you!"

I'm so tired of 1.5 mbit dsl.

Does anyone have anything good to say about any of the satellite providers?

I had satellite service a long time ago and it didn't really work.  I'm
sure it's gotten better.  But a new neighbor moved in next door, ordered
sat tv and internet.  The installer said their internet really didn't
work.  So I'm not hopeful.

I really hope the FCC does turn back the clock a bit, and impose service
standards.  And reinstates fees to fund rural infrastructure.  CenturyLink
has demonstrated that they will not invest in rural infrastructure, unless
they get someone else to pay for it.

--
Drew Einhorn

"You can see a lot by just looking."