[1st-mile-nm] Service in SE corner of Bernalillo County

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Thu Mar 12 08:26:47 PDT 2015

I believe there are several wireless providers that have coverage in that area.

I know HigherSpeed Internet has been recently making significant
investment into better backbone.
They have invested tens of thousands in new FCC licensed microwave
capacity and are pushing more than 100Mb/s worth of traffic.
That is up 100% from a little more than a year ago.  They are also
working on augmenting their distribution side as well.

Lobo may also cover that area, not sure.

Cibola Wireless may also cover