[1st-mile-nm] "Wired to fail"

Steve Ross editorsteve at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:03:25 PDT 2015

Homes passed were about 1.5 million since 2009 to the end of FY2014 (Sept
30, 2014), not all through BIP... so roughly a 50% take rate.

BTW, notice how much attention Masha and I give to these things....

Steve Ross
Editor-at-Large, Broadband Communities Magazine (www.bbcmag.com)
201-456-5933 mobile, 781-284-8810 landline
707-WOW-SSR3 (707-969-7773) Google Voice
editorsteve (Facebook, LinkedIn)
editorsteve1 (Twitter)
steve at bbcmag.com
editorsteve at gmail.com