[1st-mile-nm] CenturyLink Accepts Nearly $506 Million in Annual Support from Connect America Fund

Steve Ross editorsteve at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 20:08:15 PDT 2015

Get a good intro at our fourth annual economic development conference in
Lexington KY Sept 15-18. Chris will be there, as will the RUS director,
former RUS director Hilda Legg,  Jon Chambers of FCC, NTIA folks, and
others of that heft.

Steve Ross
Editor-at-Large, Broadband Communities Magazine (www.bbcmag.com)
201-456-5933 mobile, 781-284-8810 landline
707-WOW-SSR3 (707-969-7773) Google Voice
editorsteve (Facebook, LinkedIn)
editorsteve1 (Twitter)
steve at bbcmag.com
editorsteve at gmail.com