[1st-mile-nm] McCain Advocates for Broadband Expansion in Arizona

Christopher Mitchell christopher at newrules.org
Wed Apr 27 12:39:47 PDT 2016

I would note that NTIA has held at last 3 workshops. I have been to each of
them. 2 of them were held jointly with Next Century Cities, an organization
that I helped to cofound (so I am biased).  The ones with Next Century
Cities were significantly better in my opinion and based on reviews I paid
attention to.

I think there are a lot of good things happening in the SW but I am not
convinced NTIA is the best way to elevate them and move forward.

Christopher Mitchell
Director, Community Broadband Networks
Institute for Local Self-Reliance

http://www.muninetworks.org