[1st-mile-nm] [SPAM?] Why Does Verizon Care About Telephone Poles? - The New York Times

Ripperger, Mike, PRC Mike.Ripperger at state.nm.us
Thu Oct 5 07:13:54 PDT 2017

My personal experience with my Verizon service is it appears to be getting worse, and it is not uncommon for me to lose calls now. From what I hear from others, they are experiencing similar issues. There was an article in the Santa Fe New Mexican about it. However, some of the problems may be related to the settings on your phone or software updates. I have an old Note 3, will see if that is part of the problem: http://www.santafenewmexican.com/opinion/my_view/verizon-cellphone-service-revisited/article_f7480074-3901-56a8-859b-8511fb8df8e9.html.

Mike

Michael Ripperger
Telecom Bureau Chief
Utility Division