[1st-mile-nm] NN Query

Mimbres Communications mimcom at sw-ei.com
Sun Dec 17 11:48:23 PST 2017

NN is important, yes -- but it's also a red herring which has managed to
keep the public, the mainstream media, and most of the so-called experts
distracted from a far uglier truth -- hundreds of billions of dollars in
government-assisted corporate theft.
http://newnetworks.com/fixingtelecomdocs/
http://irregulators.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/BookofBrokenPromises.pdf

An FCC commission stacked with corporate telecom lawyers -- what did we
expect?