[1st-mile-nm] NN Query

Mimbres Communications mimcom at sw-ei.com
Sun Dec 17 13:34:41 PST 2017

The US has a 100+ year history with regulated utilities and, as a result, a
well-developed body of case law surrounding that.  This recent decision is
unprecedented, and if allowed to stand, it effectively removes the FCC from
having authority over broadband -- which in turn makes it nearly impossible
for the FTC or any other agency to act.
http://www.wetmachine.com/tales-of-the-sausage-factory/no-the-draft-net-neutrality-repeal-does-not-restore-us-to-2014-and-2014-wasnt-exactly-awesome-anyway/

--

Kurt Albershardt  |  Mimbres Communications, LLC  |  575-342-0042