[1st-mile-nm] Fwd: The Beginning of the End for Copper

Drew Einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 13:04:47 PST 2017

Hi,

I worry about the FCC's decision on net neutrality. But, as a rural
customer, I find this much more worrisome.

In my neighborhood, lobo.net is providing a much-needed alternative to
CenturyLink. But, other neighborhoods are not so fortunate.

If Verizon and AT&T are successful in shedding their rural customers, I
doubt it will take CenturyLink long to follow their example.