[1st-mile-nm] CenturyLink is DOWN, can't even create a ticket

Michael Harris mharris at visgence.com
Thu Dec 27 13:33:01 PST 2018

> So techs can't even create a ticket or find out what the status of things
> are...

Yes, I saw the message on Control Center this morning and thought "hmm,
this isn't good..." KOB made some inquiries and has the only ETA (24-48
hrs) I have seen reported so far:

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/verizon-century-link-outages-affect-new-mexicans/5191901/?cat=500

I saw some tweets in the last few minutes about pockets of customers
starting to come up in the midwest.

For what it's worth, our links seem to be up, but can't ping gateways on CL
side... Verizon LTE seems like it is showing some strain here in Las
Cruces, as well...

-Michael

--
Michael Harris